RING SIZE CHART
We use standard US sizing. Please see the table below to determine your size.
|US||UK||French/German||Italian||Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)|
How to measure ring size:
- Get a piece of string or cut up a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. Make sure the string/paper sits how you would want the ring to fit so should not be too loose and not extremely tight either.
- Mark the string or paper to obtain the circumference in millimetres (mm)
- Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference in millimetres (mm)
- Using the table provided above to locate your Circumference against the US sizing column [We use standard US sizing]. We recommend choosing the ring size that is closest to your measured circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring:
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter of your current ring and use the size chart above to reference against the US sizing [We use standard US sizing].
Good to know:
- Please measure your finger when they are warm (room temperature) as cold finger will measure smaller.
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7
- If you are unsure, we would advise you purchase a ring sizer [Amazon UK] to measure your finger before making an order.