SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from the website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as, but not limited to, your name, address and email address.
When you browse the website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Information you voluntarily disclose to us by email, post, or via telephone. When you contact us with a question, feedback or other comment, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number. We collect this information to verify your identity and to assist us in promptly and accurately answering your question(s) or to respond to your feedback or comment(s). We may retain this information to assist you in the future.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about the website, new products and other updates.
Any information we collect about customer browsing and buying habits as well as feedback, suggestions and comments is used to improve the A Perdifiato website and the products and services offered to our customers.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by logging into your e-mail account to opt-out of receiving marketing information by clicking on unsubscribe from the email you received.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
The website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the website and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these third-party providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from the website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer or other web browsing devices when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your web browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during an earlier visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and most web browsers allow you to turn off cookies by clicking on the relevant menu of your web browser. If you do not collect cookies your user experience may be affected on our website.
- For technical purposes essential to the operation and function of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to select multiple items before proceeding to checkout and pay for products.
- When interacting with our website, the website will remember preferences you make (for example, your user name, language, and/or currency). This makes your shopping experience easier, more personal and more enjoyable.
- Website analytics cookies used to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
- To enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example, to pay a partner if you have been directed to our website by following a link from another website.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- __adal_ca, Persistent, Traffic source / campaign data, Store which advertising campaign drove a user to visit
- __adal_cw, Persistent, Visit timestamp, Tie back conversion events to earlier visits
- __adal_id, Persistent, Device ID (generated), Uniquely identify a device
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using the website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Customer Services Team at email@example.com.
A Perdifiato is a limited company registered in England and Wales.